20 December 2013

Farewell Letter

Cyberedhoy, Alamanda Tower
20.12.13

Dear all,

Today is my last day coming to work in Saipem.

I am not good with this farewell thing and I don’t like to say goodbye, but I would like to say thank you so much to ALL OF YOU for making my-last 16 months journey a spectacular one.

It has been a great pleasure working with you!  Thanks for all the collaboration, help, for being so professional, and most importantly, for all the fun, respect and friendship, especially our fantastic team on HSES Department. Also thanks to Ruby T&I Project Team, for your support, guidance and encouragement.

However, I feel that it is time for me to move on to new opportunities. This decision was not an easy one and it took a lot of consideration. I think this decision is in the best interests towards fulfilling my career goals.

Let's keep in touch, I can be reached at my personal email address eddy.xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com or via my cell phone +62.812.8652xxxx or follow twitter @mazedhoy.

Thanks again for your support. 

Regards,
EW



Written & Photos by Edhoy
© 2013 by Cyberedhoy Inc, Allrights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment